Thursday, November 24, 2011

Of Life, Work and Play.

I am unemployed. Still.

I am going to apply for M.Phil / PhD in Cultural and Historical Studies in Royal College of Art, UK. I just need to sit for another IELTS because the last one was a bit over a couple of years ago. I already have a research proposal ready. So there. Let's try to get an offer and then go find a scholarship/loan.

I have been procrastinating on some illustration work. Actually, I'm feeling uninspired of late. Or maybe just lazy. I still need to make 9 watercolour pieces for a calendar. And some proposals for my friend's wedding.

I am such a slow reader. I used to be able to finish a novel in a few days but now it's taking me a few weeks. This is terrible.

I am convinced I'm turning into a vegetable. Or a rock.



I need to set goals. Like to write a blog post a day. A doodle a day. A novel a week. And I need to learn to meet my goals.

(Woman, get to it!)

No comments: